|Address||6140 Chabot Road Oakland CA 94618|
College of St.Albert etc.
"In early 1982, The owners of Yoshi's Japanese Restaurant, Kazuo Kajimura, Hiroyuki Hori and Yoshi Akiba, created a Zendo and Japanese tea room in the attic of their private home in Oakland. Kojin-an was formally dedicated in a ceremony conducted by Rev.Gengo Akiba, then a guest eacher at the San Francisco Zen Center, and by Reverend Ekai Korematsu of Berkeley."
- Chiba Shoichi
- Niwa Renpo
- Miyazaki Ekiho
- Akiba Gengo
- Taikan Yanasak
- Nambara Ikki
- Tatedera Kiko
- Ito Yuji
- [modify] 2010/08/31 23:32:55 by uchiyama
- [modify] 2010/08/31 23:32:33 by uchiyama
- [modify] 2010/08/31 23:27:11 by uchiyama
- [modify] 2010/08/31 23:24:10 by uchiyama
- [modify] 2010/08/31 23:08:44 by uchiyama